Saturday, April 14, 2007

Try EFT

As a personal performance coach I work with all sorts of people in all different areas of their life.

I mostly use an energy technique called EFT which has proven amazingly powerful across an incredibly wide range of ailments and issues.

I heartily endorse EFT for emotional freedom, physical freedom and performance freedom. Based on impressive new discoveries regarding the body's subtle energies, EFT has proven successful in thousands of clinical cases.

It applies to just about every problem you can name and it often works where nothing else will. You can learn all the basics for free by downloading the EFT Manual. If you wish to save time and dive right in then explore the affordable EFT DVD Library at The EFT DVD Library.]

I use it sometimes to help me get through my workout, especially squats. When enthusiasm is lacking because I'm fatigued and squats are very taxing, the technique gets me more enthusiastic and focused. Sometimes it actually makes me feel stronger.

Check it out now and power through your workout.

1 comment:

Sheena said...

Alwyn, I want to ask you about something I heard on TV. A fitness 'expert', can't remember his name, wrote a book about 'Cardioless Weight Loss' (something like that). The interviewer asked him why he had changed from his previous recommendation of 75% strength training and 25% cardio. He said he'd found cardio just makes you hungry so you eat more and besides people hate it -- but everyone enjoys weight training.

I confess that I remember from when I went to the gym regularly, seeing some very fat people pedaling away on the bikes but never seeming to lose weight.

So please give me your opinion. Should dieters just forget cardio? As for myself I lost my excess fat years ago so exercise for general fitness not weight loss.