Friday, April 27, 2007

Cream puffs or Celery?

I love those scones and cream they often have for morning tea at seminars. But if I had a choice from a selection of food including healthier options, I'd choose the fruit, nuts and carrot sticks every time. But others I know simply can't resist the temptation.

On past occasions I have had the choice and I know what I do. I've found that picking up and eating the healthy option is actually quite easy once you develop the health mindset and habits. In fact the more you do it the easier it gets. If you want to develop these mindsets the really easy way then have a serious look at this incredible piece of simple mind sculpting software. It will enable you to reprogram your mind so that making the right choice is the natural thing to do.

Using this in conjunction with EFT to reduce the cravings make it much easier to make the right choices. You’ll make the right choices about food today won’t you?

No comments: