Monday, September 17, 2007

How to let go

In the personal development world we always hear, "think positively," and "focus on the positive". But anyone who's human knows that it's virtually impossible to let go of all the negative stuff we've accumulated over the years.

Einstein once said: "You can't solve a problem on the level of the problem."

Meaning, if the problem is with your thinking, you can't solve it by thinking it away!

So what's the answer...?

I'll tell you what it is, but you have to make me a promise:

You have to promise you'll keep an open mind.

I've been broke, depressed, anxious, sleepless, and terrified.

There are so many books on healing, success and personal empowerment - and I've read lots of them.

But after years of reading and trying self improvement methods I found myself still stuck. It's not that they were worthless, but that they all required willpower. Therein lay the problem for why they didn't work as well as they could.

You can't just get rid of negative thinking with effort of will. That self-sabotage won't stop by wanting it to. Subconscious beliefs and drive thoughts and negative emotions that cause us to sabotage ourselves despite our best efforts.

Well, I discovered the most powerful, life-changing technique on the planet for neutralizing those emotions. It is the missing ingredient to the Law of Attraction.

The ingredient that allows you to immediately let go of everything that's holding you back from achieving what you deserve.

What is it?

It's a simple technique based on ancient Chinese medicine that's been used for thousands of years which I use in my capacity as a counselor and performance coach.

Pick up a copy of my latest book "Eliminate Your Fear" and find out all about it.

No comments: