Saturday, September 15, 2007

Good mottos

I visited a cyberfriend at drowseymonkey.blogspot.com and I really like her attitude: "Do something good today, or don’t do something bad – as long as you do it with humour."

As I say to all the kids I teach, "If you can't say anything good, don't say anything!" She has a good motto don't you reckon?

Wouldn't it be great if the rest of the world had similar mottos to ours. Maybe there wouldn't be so many idiots who jump on the horn whilst driving, or give the finger or verbal abuse at the slightest little thing that irritates them.

I guess it all comes down to another motto of mine; Change the way you think and you change the world. I'd love to hear about any other great mottos you have to make the world a better, more peaceful place. Make it a great day.

No comments: