Saturday, July 7, 2007

Friends

You've probably seen crowd control police linking arms to hold back a crowd... why do they do that?

Because linked together they are stronger.

Alone they might be pushed aside, but together they stand strong.

All of us..
Old and young...
Near and far...
Hold special memories of good times we've shared.

We've shared...
our hearts
our time
our secrets
our fears
our hopes
and our dreams. And we've had our share of hard times when our friends were there to help us feel better.

Let us never break the chain of friends!

Knowing you have friends who'll stand by you makes you stronger.

I’d like to be considered a friend who’ll stand by you when you’re finding it a bit hard to keep going. Doing that is part of my business as a performance coach in fact. Besides that though I’ll still do my best to encourage you through my blog for free.

So have a good day and go out and see if you can add to someone else’s day.

No comments: