Friday, May 25, 2007

The spice of life

Today I have a treat for you...

Some words from my wife, sent to me when I fell into an emotional black hole...

All we have to remember is that we are always being looked after and that we are never being abandoned... what happens to us is for our own growth and benefit whether we think so or not. We are here for soul and unless you have spot on communication with yours I don't think you know just what soul is meant to experience this time around. All I know is that one has to face their challenges head on with the utmost faith that everything is in order. Don't forget that attitude has everything to do with it. It's what gets us through one way or another.

Believe that everything will work out for the best.... which it does when you look back on difficult times.

We are where we are meant to be. It's up to you how you see it - challenges are the spice of life... without them life would be boring.


Yeah... Who wants a boring life eh?

No comments: