Thursday, November 8, 2007

Manage your attitude

In the animal world the speed of the leader determines the rate of the pack. That probably applies to humans as well. Certainly for humans... "The attitude of the leader will determine the attitude of the pack."

I'm always on about attitude and thinking right but do you reckon that means I never have a negative thought?

It sure doesn't. I wish I could be that way but I've got this big problem.

I'm human. And like every other human being, I too have doubts, fears, and disappointments in my life. Sometimes they get the better of me for a little while too. But to help others and be a leader, we've got to minimize those times.

Do we need to be perfect and never feel negative? Of course not. But we can manage our attitudes and constantly aim to think the right way. Thinking affects our feelings and then our actions. Never underestimate the influence that our actions and our attitudes have on our team, even if that team is just the people around you.

No comments: