Wednesday, October 31, 2007

How to talk to Angels

A client friend of mine asked me about angels and how to talk to them because i mentioned that was another strategy for dealing with things. Now I'm no expert on angels but my wife has acouple of books on them and I read them some time ago. It made me think.

I like to believe there's more to life than just us here on the physical plane and there certainly seems to be plenty of evidence (though much of it is anecdotal) to suggest we are not alone. I think angels are around us. They may not be all white and winged. They may even be in the guise of ordinary people we come across in our daily travels. I don't know. I don't think it matters if you don't have any concept of what they look like.


I do know that when I try to do everything by myself, including finding lost things, for instance, I often get to the point where I've hit the wall. Things aren't working, I can't find what I'm looking for etc. So I just say, "Okay Angels, I give in. I've done the best I can by myself but I need your help. Please help me..." So for me I just talk to them as though they were a friend beside me. Often somewhere at the beginning of the day I just say thanks to them for being with me today and ask them to help me in various ways.

I guess it's like prayer in a way. I'm not a religious person but I find this a comfortable spiritual thing. I can say that when I call on them for help then let go my attachment to whatever it is I want help with, I invariably feel better about it and things do go better. I generally find what it is I've misplaced that's for sure. You can even call upon specific angels by name if you want. Apparently different angels are good at particular things.

Who really knows. Maybe just the belief in them is a source of personal strength. Talking to them... well what have you got to lose? Nothing really. But I do make sure no one else is around to hear me when I talk out loud to them. They might think I'm nuts already but why give evidence to prove it hey.

No comments: